Why you should do a popcorn fundraiser
Everyone loves popcorn. Whether it’s a 4th of July picnic, a child’s birthday or just a typical Tuesday afternoon, gourmet popcorn is the perfect treat for any occasion. Which also makes it the perfect choice for your school, sports team, church or other organizations’ fundraiser.
But how do you make your popcorn fundraiser stand out from the rest?
We offer Web Only Fundraisers!
Plus, our new Ship to Seller Program where the orders ship directly to the sellers home!
Sell popcorn with a difference. Yankee Candle’s Popcornopolis popcorn is certified gluten free, contains 0 grams trans fat and uses no high fructose corn syrup. It’s made in small confectionery batches using only the finest ingredients. We call it the world’s best gourmet popcorn.
Even better, you’ll be selling gourmet popcorn in delicious flavors like Cinnamon Toast, chocolate-drizzled Zebra® Popcorn, Caramel Corn and Cheddar Cheese for as little as $8 each.
And you get 40% of the profits.
Go Gourmet for Fundraising Success
Perhaps you have some creative ideas of your own to raise money, but if you have never run a fundraiser or your fundraising campaigns have gotten stale, it’s time to take a fresh look at your approach. Here are some quick ideas and things to consider before you embark on your fundraising:
- Take Advantage of the Gourmet Selling Advantage. More and more folks are paying attention to what they eat. When you can offer something that tastes great…and is certified gluten free, contains 0 grams trans fat and uses no high fructose corn syrup like Popcornopolis popcorn, your job is that much easier.
- On-Line vs. Catalog Sales. You’ll have more success with a combination of catalog and on-line sales. Catalogs are a great tool for selling in person, while on-line sales broaden the reach of your fundraiser immensely. Successful fundraisers make use of both these important tools.
- Set a Fundraising Goal. It may seem like an obvious piece of advice, but setting goals for how much money you want to raise and what that money will fund will dramatically increase your success. Are you raising money for a specific project like a playground or to finance a team’s trip to a special tournament? Let your supporters know the details. And your whole team should be aware of how much money you’re trying to raise. Everyone performs better with a specific goal in mind.
- Sell the right product at the right price. People are tired of supporting fundraisers that offer products that are over-priced and that they can purchase at a local retail outlet for much less. When you offer high-quality, value priced, branded products that are backed by a name that is trusted, your supporters will be more eager to buy.
- Enjoy big profits. With Popcornopolis popcorn ranging in price from $8-$10, it’s not only easy to sell, it’s easy to rack up profits.
- Let the website do the heavy lifting. One of the easiest ways to raise money is through a website your supporters can order from no matter where they live. If you are raising money using Yankee Candle Fundraising, you are in luck—the work of preparing a website is already done. Yankee Candle Fundraising’s website is in place, ready for supporters to shop for your cause. They can order directly and easily from there and the profits go straight to you.
Put a real pop in your fundraising and start making big profits the easy way… with Yankee Candle Fundraising!
Submit your review